- Parent-Child Gymnastics (ages 1.5-3.5 years): be an active participant as your child develops self awareness and coordination. Song, games and climbing activities are incorporated to focus on fun.
- Preschool Gymnastics (ages 3-5 years): have fun and develop strength, coordination, listening skills and cooperation. In this class participants will utilize all types of gymnastics and physical education equipment.
- Cartwheels and Crafts (ages 3-6 years): come bounce on the trampolines, climb in the foam pit and create wonderful arts and crafts.This class combines the fun of gymnastics with creative craft time.
- Beginning Gymnastics (ages 8-16 years): taught according to the progression standards set by the U.S. Gymnastics Federation, participants are introduced to apparatus for gymnastics rotations. Develop confindence, fitness, strength and flexibility for the intermediate level.
- Preschool Gymnastics (ages 3-6 years): campers will utilize the vault, beam, ropes, trampoline, bars, spring board, tumbling board and foam pit. Develop motor skills, strength and flexibility with age-appropriate activities.
- Beginner-Intermediate Gymnastics (ages 6-13 years): campers will be introduced to the USA Gymnastics skill levels and develop strength and flexibility using the vault, bars, beam, ropes, trampoline, springboards, tumbling floor and foam pit. Full day or half day camp option available.
- Tumbling for Cheerleading (ages 6-17 years): bring out the spirit while learning and improving tumbling skills useful for tryouts or routines! Beginner to experienced cheerleaders will focus on strength, flexibility, partner stunts, tumbling and more!
Click here for upcoming tournaments