45-hour Infant/Toddler Series
45-Hour Infant and Toddler Methods and Materials Course
This course introduces the major concepts, theories, principles and research related to the development and care of children birth to age 3. Participants will learn how to create a safe and healthy environment while developing appropriate interaction and communication skills that will assist with learning and development.
- Cost of the series is $250; pre-registration is required
- You must attend every module during the series in order to receive a 45-hour certificate
- This class serves as half of the 90-clock hour Infant/Toddler Certificate
- For family providers; child care regulations state that those approved to care for more than 2 infants/toddlers must complete 45-clock hours of approved training related exclusively to the care of children younger than 2 years old. This class satisfies the regulation.
- This series is not currently offered through the Office of Children's Services. Those interested in pursuing the 45-hour Infant/Toddler Certificate should contact their local community college continuing education department.
Questions? Contact the Training Coordinator, by calling 410-313-1923 or emailing email@example.com.