45-hour Infant/Toddler Series
45-Hour Infant and Toddler Methods and Materials Course
This course introduces the major concepts, theories, principles and research related to the development and care of children birth to age 3. Participants will learn how to create a safe and healthy environment while developing appropriate interaction and communication skills that will assist with learning and development.
- Cost of the series is $250; pre-registration is required
- You must attend every module during the series in order to receive a 45-hour certificate
- This class serves as half of the 90-clock hour Infant/Toddler Certificate
- For family providers; child care regulations state that those approved to care for more than 2 infants/toddlers must complete 45-clock hours of approved training related exclusively to the care of children younger than 2 years old. This class satisfies the regulation.
- The next series will be offered during Fall 2014, for more information, click here.
Questions? Contact Lacey Tsonis, Training Coordinator, by calling 410-313-1923 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.